18/10/2012

Thursday Thirteen

Okay, I'm back to blogging world. Thanks to Android ;)

So here is my



For that I try to come back on track with my weight loss it's about 
13 things I can eat without counting on "Sattmacher"-Days 
( yes, I'm doingWeightWatchers®)

  1. Potatoes 
  2. Noodles
  3. Rice
  4. Tuna
  5. Eggs
  6. Pumpernickel
  7. other whole meal bread
  8. basic cereals
  9. Low fat curd cheese
  10. Low fat cream cheese
  11. chicken filet
  12. pork filet
  13. Ham
I could do a much longer list. But these are the things I eat very often, coz I like them and they're good to combine.

Sorry this list isn't very creative, but I'm quite tired and came just home from WW-Meeting. Hope you liked it anyway. :)
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I'm off for today.
♥ Sonny

3 shared thoughts so far:

Journeywoman said...

It's a perfectly fine list.

CountryDew said...

I tried WW and did okay on it until they changed the website last December. For some reason the changes did me in (well, that and the holidays) and I could not get back into it. I probably need to try it with meetings but I don't get out much.

Anonymous said...

These are great choices! I love cheese curd as well -- a lot of people scoff, but it's really yummy.

Thanks for sharing!

Heather/H.A. Fowler